ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Technical Director/ Technical Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Responsible and accountable for QoS / QoE in 2G/3G/4G
- Handle all optimization activities to meet and exceed customer KPIs targets
- Capacity audit and upgrade recommendations
- Customer complaints resolution
- Responsible for Regional KPIs reporting
- Detection of trends, inflexions in QoS/QoE
- Top Down approach and extraction of Worst performing network elements
- Capacity Management report
- Tailor made KPIs reporting creation for trial and validation projects
- Automation of regular reporting
- Coordination with engineering/outsourcing/etc teams
- Tracking of all on going Technical projects
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
- Holds a bachelor's degree or above in engineering, communications, computer science, electronics, or related majors.
5 years of experience in similar role
- Proven Experience in 4G and 3G
optimization successful project
- 3G/4G optimization proven experience
- MR and Cx data based investigations
- Full proficiency in OSS, traces KPIs
- Problem solver with strong analytical
- Proficient with Radio Network assessment
tools (OSS, traces analyzer, …)
- Full understanding of QoS/QoE KPIs
- Fully proficient in MS Office tools
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE.