ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector. ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Local Site Supervisor.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Central West Region, West Region, West West Region (Oromia Region)
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Supervise subcontractor to complete the work according to plan
- Cooperate with ET to get site installation done and acceptance.
- Responsible in equipment fault trouble shooting and site as-build document supervise.
- Ensure work descriptions, technical specifications, ToRs, SoW, BoQs, and cost estimates.
- related to the construction components are accurate, timely provided and included in the project proposals and budgets.
- Identified and managed risks as well as initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare reports as required.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.