ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of OSP Materials Management Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Responsible for project material management, including material distribution, transportation, tracking, etc.
- Develop a material management plan corresponding to the execution of the project, summarize and improve the material management work
- Monitor the remaining materials in the warehouse, analyze the remaining quantity of the materials and sent daily report.
- Collect the information of materials used on site, and manage the transfer or return of the remaining materials
- Actively manage outside plant inventory to include Fiber and Copper cable reels located at multiple locations
- Work with Supply Chain Logistics & Procurement to maintain proper inventory levels for the OSP group
- Manage company owned Inventory and Non-Inventory materials as directed
- Monitor monthly inventory counts and verifications at various construction sites
- Take corrective action to update, validate and make corrections to inventory levels
- Work with internal company groups and outside contractors to ensure compliance with established processes
- Perform complete the annual physical inventory process when required for all company owned OSP materials and make adjustments within company guidelines
- providing technical advice about the suitability of materials and diagnosing faults.
- Advising on planning and organizing inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- Solid understanding of Inventory management processes.
- Understand material lead time impacts, material stocking and replenishment models.
- Distribution and transportation processes.
- Work Order demand, fulfillment & reporting processes.
- Understanding of OSHA Regulations and Requirements.
- Able to understanding of the materials used, their purpose and their applications.
- Able to understanding of the internal and external workflow processes, associated inventory demands, inventory control and participate in annual inventory counts - reconciliation processes.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement of ZTE International Company.