ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Job Requirements
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science and related fields.
- At least 2 years hand on experience specially in telecom industry is a plus.
- Able to select routing of lines and equipment required for work projects.
- Initiates work authorization request and submits request with substantiating drawings and documents to management for approval.
- Ability to communicate requirements to drafting and encoding personnel for the generation of a customer engineering work order.
- Additional organizational and communication skills will be desired.
- He/She must be literate in the application of permitting and right of way restrictions and processes.
- Familiar with OSP fielding and design of Telecommunications facilities and various applications.
- Very good communicate skill.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.