Material Control Manager
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Material Control Manager to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company/ZTE.
Required number: 2
Duty station: Ethiopia
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
1) Corporate with design team, participates in the joint review of installation solution, check materials requirement if reasonable, especially the material standards and categories meet the requirement.
2) According to engineering delivery plan, make materials delivery schedule and keep tracking
3) update local purchase materials requirement and track local purchase materials status
4) Provide guide of warehouse kitting
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics Management, Procurement, Business Administration and related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years supervisory experience in the telecom industry with engineering design experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with warehouse management or materials control work.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English, quality oriented mind and hard working.
- Knowledge of materials management
- Ability to organize and supervise large scale storekeeping and distribution activities.
- Good at Word/Excel.
Applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.