ABH Partners (ABH) is an international development consulting organization providing proficient technical assistance in sectors of Health, Nutrition and WASH, Education and Training, Social and Economic Empowerment, and others. We work in countries like Ethiopia, Syria, Libya, U.S.A. U.A.E, etc. with governments, corporates, not for-profit entities, and multilateral/bilateral agencies including the World Bank, USAID, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, KOICA, EU, etc.
ABH Partners Plc. is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Admin Assistant.
- · Provide information to customers;
- · Manage and coordinate different tasks of the transport department;
- · Handle documents and maintain a regular filing system;
- · Prepare letters and other monthly reports;
- · Prepare payments under transport section, assist in facilitation of project vehicles;
- · Prepare, pro forma, bid, purchase requisition, payment order, service order, tender analysis and other reports;
- · Follows up on vehicle-related permits, documents and other requests;
- · Receive suppliers’ payment request and prepare payments in coordination with other departments;
- · Receive vehicle facilitation requests and prepare logbook of vehicles for inspection;
- · Maintains updates records of logbooks;
- · Maintain vehicle rental contracts;
- · Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration, Business Management, Finance, or other business-related fields.
- 2- 3 years progressive working experience in office Administration
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Amharic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team setup.
- Focused on providing high levels of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and willing to work under pressure.
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Computer literacy and ability to use MS Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook, and web-based intranet platform.
Qualified and interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.