ABH Partners (ABH) is an international development consulting organization providing proficient technical assistance in sectors of Health, Nutrition and WASH, Education and Training, Social and Economic Empowerment, and others. We work in countries like Ethiopia, Syria, Libya, U.S.A. U.A.E, etc. with governments, corporates, not for-profit entities, and multilateral/bilateral agencies including the World Bank, USAID, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, KOICA, EU, etc.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Understand the study design and objectives in order to assist in the successful implementation of the study
- Learn the REDCap database system
- Train staff and data collectors on the use of REDCap (also introduction to computers when necessary)
- Travel to locations where data collection is required to oversee and/or perform data collection
- Liaise with hospital staff, students, and patients to obtain the required information
- Provide technical assistance to the anesthesia staff in data collection
- Protect data and patient confidentiality
- Process completed study tools by reviewing data for deficiencies and returning incomplete documents to the relevant data collector for resolution
- Ensure timely completion of the data collection tools by the anesthesia team
- Perform data entry in line with the set data program techniques and procedures
- In collaboration with IT Manager, care for and maintain data collection equipment, including tablets and computers
- Present summaries of data on a monthly basis and/or when queried
- Participate in calls/meetings with ImPACT Africa staff and partners, as needed
- Obtain and submit receipts (e.g. for internet services) to Assist International in a timely manner
- Determine best practices for data quality, backup, and storage
- Create an efficient data management schedule in line with field support activities.
- BSc degree in computer science, IT-related fields with Health Records back ground
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Independent judgment and resourcefulness
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior data entry experience
- Ability to design and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain, and analyze data.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to verify data input and correct errors.
Qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page.