2/3/4G core network package service Technical Engineer
- implementation and technical support of the engineering projects of 2/3/4G core network products (PS), including equipment commissioning and debugging, upgrade and cutover, troubleshooting and network maintenance.
- 2/3/4G core network products (PS), engineering project plan making, progress tracking, quality management and control.
- Basic O&M and data configuration for bearer product of switches and routers, Provide support for onsite major operations, onsite operations, or remote guidance.
- Provides technical training and guidance for our customer maintenance engineers.
- Technical communication with customer engineers and Chinese colleagues
- Bachelor of degree or above in communications, computer science, electronics or related major
- 3 years’ work experience including at least one year of masters’ work experience
- Have good English communication skills. Preferentially considered condition: work experience of
- Preferentially considered condition: work experience of core network products