Social Media and Graphics Expert
ABH Partners (ABH) is an international development consulting organization providing proficient technical assistance in sectors of Health, Nutrition and WASH, Education and Training, Social and Economic Empowerment, and others. We work in countries like Ethiopia, Syria, Libya, U.S.A. U.A.E, etc. with governments, corporates, not for-profit entities, and multilateral/bilateral agencies including the World Bank, USAID, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, KOICA, EU, etc.
- To design high-quality graphic content and post it on all the social media profiles of the organisation in close coordination with ABH’s Programme and Business Development teams.
- To create compelling posts, pages, and applications that drive traffic and boost conversions in favour of the organisation.
- Develop graphics for technical proposals, reports, corporate communication materials, etc. for the organisation as and when requested.
- Conducting quality assurance of ABH’s communication materials and deliverable including project reports/deliverables by non-technical formatting and designing.
- Develop new concepts based on ABH’s goals and current social media trends along with measuring key performance indicators and providing suggestions on what can be improved.
- Designing top-notch visual content and test graphics on different devices.
- Supporting ABH’s promotional efforts and strengthen its brand image.
- To carry out any other duties and/or responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Over 5 years of relevant experience on similar profiles concerning graphic designing and social media management in Ethiopia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Sciences, social media, Communications, or related fields.
- Proficiency in graphics editing software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, handle management.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of social media practices and graphic designing.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to learn and grow with ABH family.
- Fluent in the English and Amharic languages