ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of TI Site Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company.
Required number: 1
Duty station: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process
Duration: 3 Months
- Planning of telecom installation, commissioning and acceptance;
- On-site management of telecom installation, commissioning and acceptance;
- Be responsible for process, quality and cost of site delivery;
- Documents management of telecom installation, commissioning and acceptance on site.
- Accept overtime work
- Give attendance and report on time
Qualified applicants can apply by clicking on the apply now tab on top of the page
- Holds Diploma, bachelor's degree or above in telecom related majors.
- Three years work experience
- Have good English communication skills.