ABH Partners Plc is a leading consultancy and human resources sourcing firm in Ethiopia with about 15 years of experience in supporting the implementation of development programs and projects. ABH exists to fuel synergistic societal growth by harnessing local knowledge and international standard. Dedicated to the betterment of societal development, technical assistance, and knowledge management, ABH has gained credibility and industry experience in the development sector in general.
ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of Power Engineer to be assigned in a prominent international Telecom Company.
Required number: One
Duty station: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process
Duration: 3 months
- Equipment commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance and acceptance of power products;
- Basic power configuration for telecom products.
- Provide support for onsite major operations, onsite operations, or remote guidance.
- Provides technical training and guidance for our customer maintenance engineers.
- Technical communication with customer engineers and Chinese colleagues.
- Responsible for subcontractors' personnel technical guidance.
- POWER ICR and PAT
- Accept overtime work
- Give attendance and report on time ;
- Holds Diploma, bachelor's degree or above in power related majors.
- Five years work experience
- Have good English communication skills.
Qualified and interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements can apply by clicking Apply Now.